Epsom salts baths are recommended by massage therapists within 24-hours after a massage, but they don’t specify how it can help and what it can do.
Here is a short list of the benefits and uses of this salt:
- eases stress and relaxes the body
- relieves pain and muscle cramps
- curing skin problems
- soothing back pain and aching limbs
- easing muscle sprains and strain
- healing cuts
- treating cold and congestion
- relieves constipation
- drawing toxins from the body
Epsom salts can be used in health care:
- athlete’s foot
- removing splinters
- ease discomfort of gout
Epsom salts can be used in beauty care:
- exfoliate dead skin
- exfoliating facial cleanser
- remove hair spray
Epsom salts can be used in gardening:
- fertilize household plants
- insecticide spray
- keeping your lawn green
To experience the numerous health benefits of Epsom salt, take relaxing, stress-relieving Epsom salt baths three times weekly by adding 2 cups Epsom Salts to a warm bath and soaking for at least 12 minutes.
For the added benefit of moisturizing your skin, add 1/2 cup olive oil or baby oil.
Try to rest for about two hours afterwards and drink plenty of fluids.