Looking for a Therapist can be a daunting task. You could ask a neighbour or a friend for a recommendation, but what if you are new to an area or just plain shy.
Here are some suggestions that you may find beneficial:
1. Is the clinic clean
2. Are the colors warm and inviting, because you want to be calmed
3. Are the therapists warm and friendly
4. Do they have a professional demeanor, -what they wear and how they act
5. Are they welcoming, on the phone or in person
6. Are they approachable
7. Is the therapist up to date with new treatments and therapies
8. Have they received any recent awards
9. Do they have any specialties
10. If you are looking at reviews, use Google or Tripadvisor, as they are subjective
There are many factors to consider in choosing the right clinic and therapist. I hope I’ve made your decision a little less stressful, because you certainly don’t need any more.