To paraphrase the Wicked Witch of The West (in The Wizard of Oz), “All the better to see you with, my pretty …” We now have a LED magnifying glass, which will allow us to see your skin in intimate detail. Flip on the light switch and ALL your imperfections show up. Actually, it’s not that bad.
The magnifier will allow the esthecian to see what areas need to be addressed. After a thorough assessment and by formulating a treatment plan together, the magnifier will allow the esthetician to see more details, such as:
1. age spots which may be prevalent on your hands
2. which stage of acne (in adolescents)
3. adult onset acne (rosacea)
4. fine lines, before they become pronounced and turn into wrinkles
5. wrinkles on your forehead, or elsewhere
6. crows feet around the eyes
This is just a small sample of the areas which can be treated. The beauty of esthetics (pardon the pun), is that it is not just limited to the face but can be applied to anywhere else on the body. Having a magnifier, will allow us to inspect YOU in closer detail.
Think of it as the BEFORE picture, when you were considering getting some work done:
- perhaps, some lines that need to disappear because you enjoy your time on the golf course
- or some skin spots that make your hands look older than you feel
Get your treatment, and watching your skin glow. The results are that quick.
That is the AFTER picture.
- you’ll wonder, why didn’t I do this before?
We all fight aging, but like taxes, it is inevitable -just not yet.
Call for an appointment today, and let us help you get your glow back.