Silly Season arrived early this year.
We have been busy since early November, and will continue until the end of the year, when time runs out on yet another year.
Silly season is defined as, when individuals realize they have extended health benefits and try to use them up all in one month –usually December.
Other features of the season:
- When it makes for some long days and longer evenings
- When spouses do not see their loved ones or you forget their name
- When we’re ready to celebrate the holiday season, but it’s over
- When massage therapists hands are ready to fall off due to the workload
- When your feet throb from standing too long
- When people patience gets short because they can’t book in
- When holiday stress becomes pronounced
- When, when, when
- use a paraffin wax bath, for Massage Therapist’s tired overworked hands
- to alleviate foot discomfort use your big toe as the cursor, and write the letters of the alphabet
- take a deep breath
- get a massage
See your doctor if the pain persists or doesn’t go away within a day or two.
See your therapist if treatment is recommended.